Thursday, September 10, 2009

Victoria Beckham: "I'm not a skeleton"

Victoria Beckham (35)
wife of Los Angeles Galaxy soccer player David Beckham (34)
is quoted by several media as denying that she has an eating disorder:

"Of course I eat. I've been accused of not eating for 10 years. If I hadn't eaten for 10 years, I'd be hungry... I think there's a big difference between someone having an eating disorder and someone who is controlled about what they eat.

I think I could do with putting on some weight but this is the way I am. I'm not anorexic or bulimic and I'm not a skeleton. It's so upsetting. I'm seven and a half stone. I'm very fit and healthy and I feel great. I haven't changed what I eat. I just feel my metabolism has changed as I've got older."


check more Victoria Beckham news and pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment